In 2020, the quintessential American car manufacturer, Dodge, decided to focus on what it did best. It discontinued its vans, plain sedans and SUVs. Its direction was now on the American muscle car.
Dodge Muscle Cars
Gone were the Grand Caravan and the Journey. Instead, roaring to go were the Charger and the Challenger. The Hornet and the Durango also joined the lineup. These vehicles are muscle cars. They are bought because they possess two desirable characteristics:
1. They Look Powerful: Muscle cars have a distinctive appearance. One that conveys strength and power
2. They Are Powerful: Muscle cars have power, drive and control. They accelerate quickly and move swiftly up any road
However, today’s fans of muscle cars also demand safety. Dodge’s muscle cars deliver this in spades. They offer several features including
• Blind Spot Monitoring
• LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning
• Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning
• ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera in the Charger and Challenger
The sense of security is also backed by the durable nature of the vehicles. Modern muscle cars are constructed using steel to reinforce specific susceptible areas of the car. The cabin is protected with a steel safety frame and side guard door beams.
Modern Dodge Muscle Cars
Dodge in Andover KS has been manufacturing muscle cars for decades. While power, control and appearance are important, the company also realizes that for people in places such as Andover KS, it is also important to have a safe and secure vehicle. They want something that does more than rev at red lights.