Finding the best auto repair shop in Goodyear, AZ can be challenging. With an auto repair shop on nearly every single block, which one do you choose? The key to finding the best auto repair shop in Goodyear, Avondale, or Litchfield Park is to look online and do your research. While many shops talk a big game, there is more to a quality repair than just the price.
When looking for an auto repair shop, consider the following things:
- What are people saying about them online? Online reviews can be a great source for information on how a shop treats their clients. Sites like Google, Bing, Yelp, Facebook, and more can provide valuable information on other people experience in working with the shop. Keep in mind, you need to look at multiple sources, not just 1 review site. That way you get some diversity in what is being said about them online.
- The cleanliness of the shop is another important factor. This shows that the owners and staff take pride in their work and appearance. To keep an auto repair shop clean is no easy task so when you walk into a location and its nice and clean, give them some credit!
- A detailed estimate is a must. You should never authorize repairs to be done to your vehicle without first speaking with a service advisor and going over a detailed estimate. Most shops now have embraced new technology that allows them to take pictures of problem areas and report findings real time through email, text, or over the phone. This helps establish a trust factor knowing that the repairs that are being recommended are actually needed.
- Make sure you also get a timeline for when the repairs will be completed. This will keep everyone honest and on the same page. Granted, delays happen depending on the complexity of the project or availability of parts but generally speaking, most reliable auto mechanics will provide a timeline in which your repairs will be completed.
- Don’t forget about a warranty! Most shops will source parts from a variety of manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors. Most of these sources will provide some sort of warranty should that part brake within 12,000, 24,000, or 36,000 miles, they will cover the cost to fix the part again. The nice part is, depending on the shop, these warranties can cover you nationwide!
While these are only a few suggestions on what to look for when trying to find the best auto repair shop in Goodyear, AZ, we can help you narrow down your search to Champs Family Automotive. The staff at Champs Family Automotive have been serving the Goodyear area for years! As community leaders, they have earned the trust of their clients through their commitment to customer satisfaction. With over 100 online reviews, it is easy to see why people in the Goodyear area prefer Champs Family Automotive for their auto repair needs!
Be the first to like.